I am a Certified Master Cleaner with the IICRC. (This institute is designed to improve, inspection, cleaning & restoration standards, and to help eliminate unethical business practices.) The IICRC provides continuing education for Inspectors, Cleaners, and Restorers, and keeps us up to date on the latest technology.
Why You Should Choose The Rug Expert.
You’ll Get The Cleanest, Healthiest, Long Lasting Carpet, Rugs & Upholstery On The Planet…Guaranteed! And Why Shouldn’t You?
How I Will Get You The Best Results. First, you and I will evaluate your needs. “Every Fiber and Floor Must Be Treated Differently”. I’ll tell you what will be the best approach to fix your concern and why! Best of all, you’ll know up front what I can and can’t do! Then you’ll decide (without pressure) that I should proceed. This way there are no surprises! Click this link for your– Free Report: "Consumers Guide To Choosing A Carpet Cleaner." For all your needs in cleaning restoration, and inspections, count on me.
This is what you receive when The Rug Expert Cleans your Carpet, Rugs & Upholstery;
· Long Lasting Deep Clean -I extract all the dirt, grime & debris of 100% of your carpet yarns. I don't just buff the surface like some bonnet or carbonation methods (Dry-Chemical Systems) do. With My cleaning process, your carpets and rugs will stay cleaner longer because I extract all the dirt & debris.
· Kills Germs, Bacteria, and Dust Mites - My High Powered, Truck-Mounted Steam Extraction process kills and extracts most germs, bacteria, and dust mites from your carpet fibers. Carpet mills recommend Hot Water Extraction (steam) as the preferred cleaning method.
· I Use Safe-Bio-Degradable Cleaning Agents -The cleaning agents I use are designed for your particular carpet & rug fibers and are safe for children and animals.
· No Cleaning Residue Left in Your Carpets - I use rinsing strokes to make sure no cleaning residue is left in your carpet yarns. By flushing out all the dirt, grime, and cleaning agents I restore your matted traffic lanes to fluffy and soft carpet fibers with no soap residue, making your carpets stay cleaner longer.
· Fast Drying Time - Because of my deep extraction, van-powered equipment, I pick up 98% of the moisture I put down. Only your carpet fibers are barely damp. Depending on the grade of carpeting and the air circulation in your home our drying time is approx. 3-6 hours.
· I am an IICRC Certified Master Cleaner, Master Restorer, and Sr. Carpet Inspector- This assures you that I have been trained and tested. And I abide by a strict code of ethics, which results in the highest level of customer satisfaction.
· 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or my service is free - There is nothing worse than paying for a service and not being happy or thrilled with the results. You have peace of mind always when you use me to clean your carpet, rugs & furniture.
· 27 Years of Experience - As the saying goes, "practice makes perfect." I have perfected my cleaning methods and spotting techniques to give my clients maximum cleaning results. I have cleaned over 17 million feet of carpet, so I'm pretty good at it.
· Professional Friendly Service - You will receive friendly, informative, and caring service from your first phone call to the completion of your job.
I look forward to meeting you.